Our homemade falafel mix!
Our take on the delicious and healthy falafel balls of ground chickpeas and herb goodness. Now you can enjoy in the comfort of your home!
500 grams per order, can make 15-20 falafel balls
- Form mixture into falafel balls about 2" in diameter, squeezing to compact. Transfer to chill in the refrigerator for 30 mins before frying.
- In a pot, heat canola oil.
- Fry falafel balls until golden brown and crispy.
- Store in a covered jar or container and refrigerate.
- Good for 2 months in the freezer when sealed properly.
- Falafel is best served immediately after cooking, so they're warm and crispy.
- Can be served with pita, topped on a simple salad, drizzled with tahini, or amba sauce for that pop of flavor.