Our homemade falafel mix!
Our take on the delicious and healthy falafel balls of ground chikpeas and herb goodness. Now you can enjoy at the comfort of your homes!
500 grams per order - can make 15-20 falafel balls
1. Form mixture into falafel balls about 2" in diameter, squeezing to compact. Transfer to chill in the refrigerator for 30 mins before frying
2. In a pot, heat canola oil
3. Fry falafel balls until golden brown and crispy
- Store in a covered jar or container and refrigerate.
- This would last for 3 to 4 days when refrigerated , or 2 to 3 weeks when frozen
Falafel are best served immediately after cooking, so they're warm and crispy.
Can be served with pita, topped on a simple salad, drizzle with tahini or amba sauce for that pop of flavor