Our homemade falafel mix!
Our take on the delicious and healthy falafel balls of ground chickpeas and herb goodness. Now you can enjoy in the comfort of your homes!
- 500 grams per order - can make 15-20 falafel balls
- Form mixture into falafel balls about 2" in diameter, squeezing to compact. Transfer to chill in the refrigerator for 30 mins before frying.
- In a pot, heat canola oil.
- Fry falafel balls until golden brown and crispy.
- Store in a covered jar or container and refrigerate.
- Good for 2 months in the freezer when sealed properly.
- Falafel is best served immediately after cooking, so they're warm and crispy.
- Can be served with pita, topped on a simple salad, drizzle with tahini, or amba sauce for that pop of flavor.